Wake Me Up When September Ends!

Hi Guys,

It's been a long while since I was inactive here.



And now, the "Ber Months" has already started. I feel so happy whenever they started the yearly countdown for  Christmas. Apart from the reason that,it is Christmas', it is also my birthday!

Oh' Em! I feel like an old lady! hahaha kidding!

Of-course not! I don't feel old. I feel more responsible and smarter for my self. I can make my own decisions, thinking the pros and cons and etc.

This month, I need to take a list on what I needed to do, balance my budget, and consider the top priorities. And the only answer to those problem... is..... "MONEY!! MONEY!! MONEY!!" haha.

I wish someday I can be a millionaire. I will surely use it in a very good way. haha feels like I'm dreaming that I won a lottery. Well, dreaming is for free so I can dream on whenever I want.


So I think I can make an online list like this, so that I can easily remember everything that I need to do.

Okay!

1. Need to save 3,000 php for Gabriel Chicken Pox Vaccination (October) - Oh' em it's kinda sucks! It was hard to lessen our allowance and grocery budget for this vaccine. But, I need to do it, so I need to push through this one. It's for Gabriel health by the way. haha

2. Planning for my Mom's birthday (It's on October also)- Well, mama doesn't want to celebrate her birthday in a party way, but still I need to make something that she would love. It's my way of saying "Thank you so much for taking care of my son every single day! I love you so much! muah ,, muah,, chup chup.." lol. I just wish she would love whatever I can bring.

3. Buying refrigerator and T.V set (December)- Well, I already planned what I am going to do with my 13th month pay, and that is to buy refrigerator. If I can have it, I can sell "ICE for 3 pesos each" and the revenue will use as payment for our electricity. Haha I just hope it works!

4. Buying gifts/presents (December)- Oh' wish I can also have many presents as what I've gave. Anyway, they just have the saying that "It's better to give, than to receive". I believe in that saying though,

5. My birthday (Christmas Day!) - All I want for Christmas is to celebrate it with my complete member of my family. I wish them a good health and more blessings. I am happy enough to see them that they are appreciating the things I can provide.


And those are my top list to do this Ber months. I hope I can do it all!
In God Grace I knew I can do it.


Happy Ber Months Sa inyo!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...