Freebies with EverydayMe by P&G

Holla, I’m back to share you this very interesting news. Didn’t I’ve told you that I’d love freebies/samples? Hahaha Well, I guess so.

Well, while I am so busy checking my Facebook account I notice this website on my wall http://womenfreebies.com.ph/category/free-samples/.  

Have you seen the magic word?? Hahaha.. “FREEBIES!” without any hesitation I clicked that link and go to that site.

I was glad that I came across this site. I was really looking for a free product samples here in the Philippines. Sadly, all the sites that I’ve checked were only good for US or Canada. That was the time I’ve said “It’s so unfair! Why they don’t have free samples here in the Philippines.”

Now, I am happy to know that there is existing site for it. I read the guidelines on how to get free samples then, I found this https://www.everydayme.com.ph.


image by google


EverydayMe is a website that contains reviews and information of all products of P&G. They give free tips and recipes for moms like me. Well, I really love their site. There is also a review section for each product. You can write a review on the product that you like, and if you’re lucky you can have the chance to won, that is if they love your review.

What is the prize??

Well, it depends on the product that you reviewed. Some of the member’s that already won got a 1 year supply of their favorite shampoo. Some winners got 6 months supply of their favorite detergent powder.

Isn’t great?

Well, for me that was really great! Just imagine how much you can save if you won and have 1 year supply of your favorite shampoo. That’s why I don’t waste any time, I register myself and write a review on the products that I’ve already used. (Wish me luck, if I won I will also share my blessings to my family and friends)

Based on some member, EverydayMe also give Welcome kit for their new members. It contains discount product coupons delivered on the address that you put on your profile. So you need to check it if you already put your complete address and postal code on your profile or else your Welcome kit and free samples will go somewhere. Hahaha

I just registered yesterday and I can’t wait to received my Welcome kit hahaha

I also wish to win in their review contest. I want to have free supplies. I will get back and write to my next post if I’ve already received my Welcome kit.

Spread the good news!


What about you? Do you also want freebies? You can check it if you want. Or do you know any sites that also give Freebies/samples? Feel free to share it at the comment box below.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...