Late post for June!

Hello, fellas!

I’ve been so busy last month that’s why I have no time to give you an update. Well, even it’s too late for the June post; I still want to share my story to you. It’s not quite good though, you can just say your opinion later.

The month of June was not a good month for me. Why? here are the following reasons.

  • Gabriel had been hospitalized because of  Pneumonia
  • My father 60th birthday celebration got postponed because we badly need the money for Gab's medication. (though he understand the situation I know that he's sad)
  • I’ve got 3 lates at work for the month of June
  • I've got hospitalized too.



I will share to you the whole story at my next post the reason behind why my son Gabriel got hospitalized. I wish you can still have time to read it.

I've missed you guys!

What about you? How was the month of June goes with you? Feel free to share at the comment box bellow.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...