Regular Holiday on July 17, 2015 for Eid'l Fitr

Hey guys!

I am here to spread the good news to all of you!

I just saw this post on twitter and I am so happy about it.


 govph3:15pm via Hootsuite#walangpasok • July 17, 2015, Friday, is a regular holiday throughout PH for Eid'l Fitr: gov.ph/2015/07/06/pro… pic.twitter.com/CKfbW4hTHo
— Official Gazette PH (@govph) July 9, 2015  


@govph:Mark your calendars! July 17, 2015 is a special non-working day for Eid'l Fitr. Proc. No.1070: gov.ph/2015/07/06/pro… #walangpasok 


I created my own logo for this holiday. Sorry for the picture, I know I not really good in design and art so here it goes.


photos from pixabay.com


I was glad that it falls on weekdays, meaning I can have more time for my son and also long weekend for a lot of employee like me.

So, you can plan now your plan for this coming longweekend. :)

Sorry for not sharing the whole information about it, co'z some of the websites here are blocked.

Proclamation No. 1070 states that Republic Act No. 9177 declared Eid'l Fitr as a regular holiday throughout the country.

You can check this following sites for more info.

The Filipino Scribe
http://www.filipinoscribe.com/2015/06/25/eidl-fitr-2015-philippine-holiday/

or

Official Gazette
http://www.gov.ph/

Do you want to add or share more info about this holiday? Feel free to share it at the comment box below.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...