Review: Warm Bodies 2013

As I watch all previous movies about zombies, I thought all the story goes on how they are so dangerous,epidemic, etc. that you need to keep yourself from them in order to live. Then my officemate Tere shared a movie to me entitled "Warm Bodies". It was a movie that showed last year (2013) and I expect that I would be like the other movies that I've watched before.

At first I feel so bored watching it, but then in the middle part there is some twist of comedy, and I can say that it is not just a paranormal zombie story but it is also a romantic one.

So it says that the zombie can be cured by eating brains of the humans, or they can be cured by themselves.
Hahaha, I just love the part where the zombie was cured and became in loved by the girl.

Here are the main cast:

Nicholas Hoult played as "R"

Teresa Palmer Teresa Palmer played as "Julie"

You should also watch this one and share your opinions. Happy watching! :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...