Pitch Perfect (2012)

Pitch Perfect (2012)

This movie is recommended to me by my officemate, she said that I will surely going to love this one because it is about music. Definitely I do love music and singing.

The girl named Beca, is a freshman at Barden University, was convinced into joining “The Bellas”, it is an all-girls singing group in her school. Adding some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas need to compete on their male rivals in a campus competition.



 (The Treblemakers)

The Treblemakers is also an all boy’s group at Barden University and Jesse the boy who has a crush to Bella is also a member of Treblemakers. Take a look their final performance.

Pitch Perfect - I've Got The Magic In Me (Boys Final)



They are so cool right?



(The Bellas)


There is also the twist when the Bellas got a group problem, and that problem leads them to have a strong bonding in their group and a chance to make a good song that they can use to the singing competition.
Pitch Perfect Barden Bellas The Final Performance HD

I really love their final performance, who wouldn’t?  They have a great performance here. All the girls do their song and their part.

I can’t wait to watch the Pitch Perfect2, so excited hahaha. When I was a kid’ I dream to be part of a singing group in any genre, but sad to say I have no chance to do it.

Pitch Perfect 2

Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer (2015) - Director Elizabeth Banks, Starring Anna Kendrick [[FAN-MADE]]




Wish I can have a time to watch it too. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...